Monday, November 15, 2010

Teardrops Of The Stars

She looked down and blushed then set her eyes on me
I could see her eyes twinkle as they dilated in ecstasy
Tension was building up n i could feel her rising warmth
So i gulped for breath secretly trying to regain my composure
I plucked down the strings of my guitar in an effort to break down the tension
But the melody just added to my dilemma
My mind was saying no but ma body was panting yes
Everything was going as i was afraid it would
I didn't mean to but clearly I had her in mood
I could see the desire portrayed from her eyes
It all transfigured with her hand rubbing on my thighs
I knew she was about to let me into her heart
I knew i was about to break her tender heart
I felt her warm breath break through the cold breeze
She was for sure going to whisper it into my ear
'I love you,and for you am always going to be here'
Moment o silence engulfed the cricket creeks n the whistling of the trees
How am i gonna be honest,how do i say this?
How do i say i don't feel the same without making you shed a tear?
The stars are our only witnesess here tonight
Wait a minute, it just started to drizzle
My geuss,teardrops of the stars
Moment o silence...

No comments:

Post a Comment